Hair loss is one of the most dreaded side effects of chemotherapy. Our goal is to help you save as much of your hair as possible. While shedding is normal, unlike those who choose not to cap, your hair will continue to grow while you are using the cold caps. Your hair treatment regime requires very special and gentle care during chemotherapy and scalp cooling. You will continue gentle strategies throughout your chemotherapy treatment and for several months after.
Shampoo & Conditioner recommended by women who have gone before you:
Malibu Swimmers Wellness Shampoo
- exclusive plant-based proteins strengthen from the inside out for superior bounce, manageability and body
- formulated without sulfates (including sodium thiosulfate), parabens, gluten and added salt
Click here to purchase Malibu Swimmers Wellness Shampoo from Amazon.
Alterna CAVIAR Moisture Conditioner
- Suitable for straight, wavy, curly, color-treated, coiled and tightly coiled hair types
- Free of SLS/SLES, parabens, phthalates, DEA/TEA and synthetic color
- Clinically proven to improve moisture, smoothness and manageability while reducing breakage
Kara Dryer is a Hair Stylist specializing in the hair care of women going through cancer treatment. Visit Kara Dryer at Sola Salon Studios At The Cannery in Midtown Sacramento. You also can find more information about Kara on her instagram : @karakdryer